This item includes a 3 pack of 3D ABS printing filament rolls (1kg per spool). The bison3D printing filament is designed to work with a majority of 3D printers including: MakerBot, Up!, Mendels, Printrbot, Sumpod, Solidoodle, Portabee, RigidBot 3D, Printrbot LC, Robo 3D, Eventorbot, Romscraj, Makemendel Ditto 3D, POWERWASP, Rostock, MAX Airwolf 3D Series 1 as well as many 3D Pens such as Prusa, Makerbot etc.
There are many benefits to printing with bison3D plastic filaments:
- Easily molded
- Safe to recycle
- Tough and impact resistant
- Easy to modify and paint post-print
- Easy to glue or soften with products like acetone, which also gives the finished object a more "polished" look
3D printing is the wave of the future and can be used in almost any industry, profession, or just for fun! Specifications:
- 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) per spool
- 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm)
- Spool Diameter: 7.88" - Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.25"
- ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) Filament Features: High Durability/ Flexible/ Impact Resistant/ Higher Temperature Resistance/ Print with a heating bed
- Good for functional parts that frequently handled, dropped, or heated. Such as phone cases, high-wear toys, tool handles, automotive trim components, and electrical enclosures
- Engineered to feed smoothly and consistently without clogging, jamming or bubbling
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 210°C - 245°C (410°F - 473°F)
One of the most commonly used 3D printer materials, ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) makes a great choice when creating durable items that can stand up to wear and tear and that require a higher resistance to heat. Compared to PLA, ABS plastic is more flexible and less breakable. The ABS 3D printer filament works best with a heated printing surface (to prevent cooling and contracting, which leads to warping), and it can be given a glossy finish after processing. The ABS 3D printer filament works best with a heated printing surface (to prevent cooling and contracting, which leads to warping), and it can be given a glossy finish after processing.
- Color: Yellow
- Item #: 540-011-3PK